Google Classroom App is providing free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. This platform is makes easier for learner and instructors to connect with inside and outside of schools. It saves time and paper and makes easier for users to create classes, communicate, distribute assignments, and stay organized. There are many benefits included under classroom.
- Easy to Setup: With the Google Classroom App, teachers can add students directly and share a code with their classes to join. To accomplish the set up, it can take few minutes to complete the process successfully.
- Saves Time: The app included a simple and paperless assignment workflow that allows teachers to create, review, and mark assignments quickly at one place.
- Enhances Organization: Students can view all of their assignments on an assignments page and all classroom materials like photos, documents, and videos. These classroom materials are filed into folders through Google Drive.
- Improves Communication: Google Classroom lets teachers to send announcements and initiate class discussions immediately. Based on this app, students can share resources materials with each other and providing answers to questions on the stream.
- Affordable and Secure: G Suite for Education services included no ads and it never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes and it is free.
Camera: It needed to allow the users to take photos or videos and post these into classroom. Storage: Google Classroom App allows the users to attach photos, videos, and local files to classroom. It allows the users to enable offline support. Accounts: Students or teachers can choose which account to use in classroom.
Get the Classroom App
If you're a student or teacher, you can install the Google Classroom App on your mobile device whether it is Android, iOS, Apple or Chrome OS. This mobile application is not available on Windows mobile device. As well as, you can sign into the online website to get access to the services.
Once you've downloaded the mobile app on your device, you can get started as a teacher or student. If you're using Android mobile device, you can download the classroom app through Google Play Store. After opening the Google Play Store, you can search for mobile app and click on install button to access the services.
To use Google Classroom App on iPhone or iPad, you simply go to the App store to download and install it. The classroom app works like a bookmark to the web version of the app. For suppose, if your school uses managed Android or Chrome OS devices, students may not able to install the app without the permission. If you're working as a teacher at a specific school, you can have Google Play for education access. If you have access to admin console, you can able to send the classroom app to students and teachers with permissions notice. If you're not able to access the app, you can contact the school's administrator. You can follow similar steps for iOS devices to manage iOS mobile devices.